Friday, August 12, 2005

Those wacky kids!

So here's my wacky boys! These two knuckleheads keep me laughing, nearly at all times, especially that little one in green! That one peeking out from behind the chair has his moments,too. He had a few musings today that I just have to share . . . here goes.

In the car today, we heard the song "Celebrate good times. . .c'mon . . .woo hoo . . ." (you know the one. Aidan with a distressed look on his face said, "You know, you don't HAVE to celebrate good times . . . but you can if you want." (The first person to find philosophical fault with that song . . .my son.)

Second musing of the day . . . During our after dinner clean-up time in the kitchen, we were listening to a CD of Andy Griffith Bluegrass music (strange within itself) and Aidan in his excitement yells, "This music is ANDY GRIFFI-CAL!!!!"

Later, putting on his underware briefs after his bath, he looks at the tag and asks, "Why does it say Fruit of The Loom in my underware, shouldn't it say Fruit of The SPIRIT??"

And to cap the night off . . . at bedtime prayer, as I pray for him to grow up to know and love God, he interrupts with, "I already know and love God, Mom, . . . well, I guess I don't know all His powers yet."

What a kid. He brings an outrageous amount of joy to my life in the form of hearty and frequent laughter!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

Hi Steph! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog! It was great to hear from you and peruse your blog! Your boys are sooo cute! And, I LOVE the "Fruit of the Spirit" instead of "Fruit of the Loom" comment! that's really hilarious! you need to write that stuff down--(on paper, i mean...)

Leah

5:26 PM  
Blogger shawanda said...

So I'm re-reading your Aidan posts and find them getting better and better each time. Our pastor was asking John about blogs and what he enjoys about them. John made mention of the joys we find in reading yours.

BTW, when can we expect another interview?

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home