Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tap dancin' . . .


I had a funny story to share with those of you who would probably find it most funny . . . Yeah, those are smoking tap shoes you see in the picture . . . smoking from the nearly hour and half Rachel Newell and I spent tap dancing in my kitchen today. We were awesome. What was really so funny about it is that like 12 years ago when I first met Rachel, I told her I owned two pairs of tap shoes and around 12 years of tapping experience and she had asked me if I could teach her sometime. Twelve years later on my wood laminate kitchen floor, we did some serious tapping. She is taking part in a little "dance competition" with some of her coworkers, which somehow involves her doing a tap dance to Brittany Spears, "Toxic." So that's what precipitated today's tapping. Me, I just tap for fun. So that's funny right? Thought so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home